Jane Kerwin Homes Ltd Provides exceptional custom home building & remodeling with outstanding interiors that always include an abundance of custom millwork and cabinetry.
Jane Kerwin is an established veteran builder since 1982 with an exemplary reputation.
Jane Kerwin provides custom designed architectural plans.
Jane Kerwin is a general contractor who provides quality craftsmanship & superior materials in all price ranges for the construction of Award Winning Custom Designed Homes, Remodeling Projects, Condominiums & Multi-family Dwellings.
Jane Kerwin is an interior designer. This expertise creates the highest level of architectural design, craftsmanship and design choices for her clients in all price categories.
Call Jane Kerwin before you visit an architect on your own, before you purchase a model home or before you begin a remodeling project. Jane guides you through the design process and has control of all the materials from conception to project completion creating a building product that will suit your needs, living requirements & most important budget.
- Wis Department of Commerce Certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) since 1999-2016
- State of Wisconsin required Dwelling Contractor Certification-Current
- State of Wisconsin required Dwelling Contractor Qualifier Certification-Current
- Commissioner for the Village of Greendale Planning Commission since 1999-2016
- Member of the Village of Greendale Building Board since 2001-2016
- Member of the Metropolitan Builders Association of Greater Milwaukee since 2003-Current
- Jane Kerwin designs and supervises all custom home plans along with her architect
- All photographs are taken by Jane Kerwin, President Jane Kerwin Homes, Ltd. Current Copyright Protection on all Plans and Photography
- The award winning home photography on this website is taken exclusively by Jane Kerwin with minor exceptions noted.